There are a number of ways you can get help.
- You can find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions in our FAQs section below.
- You can contact us directly by phone, email or fax. View our contact details.
- You can visit any SERVICE ONE Branch and speak directly to one of our staff. Locate a SERVICE ONE Branch.
Listed below are the answers to some frequently asked questions you may have. We will be monitoring the questions Members ask and adding to this section, so if your question is not covered, please contact us.
Just click on a question from the list below to find the answer.
- How do I print?
- How can I view forms and other documents?
- What do I do if the website gets stuck?
- How do I clear my Internet cache?
- What browser should I use?
- What is the optimal screen resolution for this site?
- What do I do if I get a page error?
- How can I get further information?
Just click on the 'print' icon at the top right of every page. This will give you a printer-friendly version of the page you are looking at.
Some forms and documents on this site are provided in .pdf format - these require version 9.0 (or later) of Adobe Acrobat Reader. For more information on this software, or to download the latest version, visit the official Adobe website. If you are having difficulties downloading the software, you should contact your Internet Service Provider. Note: when you are printing Adobe forms, be sure to use the Adobe print icon and not the print icon of your browser.
If the SERVICE ONE website goes down (and it is not a problem with your computer or Internet connection) please contact us immediately.
Sometimes a computer's cache needs to be emptied to clear out old files and allow it to access websites properly.
If you use Internet Explorer:
- select 'Tools' tab at the top of the Internet browser
- select 'Internet Options' from the drop down menu
- within the 'General' tab, click on the 'Delete Cookies' button and the 'Delete Files' button
- select the 'Security' tab
- click on the 'Custom Level' button
- scroll down to the 'scripting' section, and
- select the 'enable' radio button.
If you use Firefox:
- select the 'Tools' tab at the top of the Internet browser
- select 'Options' from the drop down menu
- select the 'Privacy' tab
- click on the 'Cookies' tab and select the 'Clear Cookies Now' button
- click on the 'Cache' tab and select the 'Clear Cache Now' button
- select the 'Content' tab, and
If you use Safari, select 'Safari' then 'Empty Cache' from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
Please note that in some instances you may need to shut down the application and re-open it for the changes to take effect.
This SERVICE ONE website has been optimised for the following Internet browsers:
It is important you upgrade your Internet browser to combat ongoing security threats. Learn more about fraud awareness.
This website has been optimised for monitors running at a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher. If you are running a lower resolution, you may need to scroll horizontally in order to see the whole website. If you have trouble viewing certain parts of the website, you may need to change your monitor settings. In order to do this:
PC screen resolutions
- right mouse click on your desktop (screen background) and select 'Properties'
- this will open up a box with your screen properties
- select the settings tab and choose '1024 x 768'
- after this selection click 'Apply'.
Mac screen resolutions
- click the Apple menu (top left of screen) and select 'System Preferences'
- click the 'Displays' icon
- select '1024 x 768'
- close the System Preferences window.
When browsing the website you may come across page errors. If these errors persist please contact us.