Disclosure documents updated
Wednesday, 26 July 2017 18:10
Effective 1 August 2017, two SERVICE ONE disclosure documents have been updated, including the:
- Financial Services Guide, and
- Operation of Accounts and Access Facilities.
A summary of the key changes to each of the documents is offered below:
Financial Services Guide
- business partner table updated to change CGU Insurance entry to Insurance Australia Limited (trading as CGU Insurance), and
- the complaints section was updated to include the Bendigo Bank Customer Advocate as an additional option in the overall complaint escalation process.
Operation of Accounts and Access Facilities
- has been re-written to reflect the new product codes introduced and updated to modernise the language to reflect usage across the Alliance Bank network
- a Key Features Table that discloses all savings and investment account options, including some revised product codes for accounts opened from 1 August 2017
- the introduction of a partial offset facility for fixed rate home loans and the inclusion of a related transactional product to facilitate this (for new fixed interest loans funded from 1 August 2017), and
- system functionality table updated and other relevant clauses updated to include the App solution.
You can access PDF copies of these new booklets below. Alternatively, copies are available from any SERVICE ONE Branch.